Recover Memory Stick Data
Want to recuperate lost/deleted data from memory stick?
Data loss is not a simple issue. No matter under what scenario you lost your files, you can easily get them back. Memory stick is a compact, solid-state, storage device primarily used for storing digital files such as photos, videos and music, and they are designed to use in various devices. Like all other forms of storage media, they can fail - putting your valuable data at risk of being permanently lost. Should that happen to you? Recover Memory Stick software can help you out in such situations to recover memory stick data at one go.
Recover Memory Stick software is built with powerful recovery algorithm that can easily recover memory stick data from any kind of data loss scenarios. Starting with common accidental deletion it can recover up to complex data loss scenarios like formatting of memory stick also. You can use this tool on both Windows and Mac operating systems to rescue data from memory card with ease. This extraordinary tool can cope with any of the data loss scenarios mentioned below.
Causes for memory stick data loss:
- Accidental deletion: You may have accidentally deleted a file or folder that contained important data instead of deleting the one that you wanted. When you delete a file from memory stick, it will get deleted permanently without moving in to Recycle Bin.
- Deletion of files while transferring When memory stick is connected to your system, you may delete a file by mistake. Sometimes while you transfer files between Computer and pen drive if you take out the pen drive abruptly then some files, which are indulged in transfer process, may get deleted.
- Deletion of file due to antivirus scanning: memory sticks when gets infected by viruses then antivirus programs are used to cure it. When memory stick is connected to PC, antivirus starts scanning to remove malwares from the stick. During scanning process, if the program finds harmful virus then it deletes whole file or folder to which virus is attached.
- Power surges: If you use cut and paste option to copy images from camcorder to your system and if power fails at that time then there is an improper termination of system and process of copying also stops. This may cause loss of photos from CF card.
Recover Memory Stick software can help you to get over any of the above mentioned scenarios. You can easily recover memory stick data lost from any brand of pen drives. For example this tool can be used to restore Sony memory stick and also restores data from various other brands of memory sticks. This software comes with various exciting features, they are:
- Scan the entire drive within few minutes and recover all the possible data.
- Easily recover images from memory card along with videos, audios and any documents.
- Files deleted from Recycle Bin or deleted using "Shift + Delete" also can be recovered.
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, date, size and file type.
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 drives.
- If you would like to know about how to rescue data from Sony and other brands of memory sticks, you can visit the page http://www.recovermemorystick.com/sony.html
Note: Click on http://www.recovermemorystick.com/pro-duo.html to know how this software performs data recovery from Pro Duo memory stick.
Steps to recover memory stick data:
Step 1: Download this software and select "Recover Photos" on the main screen as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Recover Photos
Step 2: Select the memory card among the listed and click "Next" to continue with scanning process as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Memory Stick
Step 3: You can save the recovery session of the scanning process using "Save Recovery Session" option as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Save Recovery Session