Recover Memory Stick
- Leading tool to recover memory stick of various files formats over different electronic devices
- Easily performs data recovery from Sony memory card along with various brands of memory sticks
- Simply recover files from CF cards, SD Cards, XD picture cards, external hard disk and many more storage drives
- Effectively recover memory stick data with utmost ease upon different file system such as FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, HFS, and HFS+
- Supports data recovery on all popular versions of both Windows & Mac Operating Systems
Have you lost valuable files from memory stick?
Memory sticks are small yet powerful storage media in which you can store various kinds of files. You can also use it to transfer of files from one device to another. For example, you can carry your documents created in home computer to your office computer in memory sticks. Along with its wide range of uses, there are some drawbacks too in the name of data loss. Sometimes due to the activity of malwares, file system corruption, reformatting of the drive you may lose your important documents. If the files are too much valuable then you will be in big trouble if you lose them.
Various professional experts around the world combined and built a powerful tool called Recover Memory Stick software which helps you to recover photos from memory card. Recover Memory Stick is a award-winning memory card recovery software offers you fast and cost-effective solution to get back files lost due to accidental deletion or formatting of media drive. Recover Memory Stick is very easy to handle because of its easy graphical user interface. Hence, any layman can use this tool without facing any difficulty.
Major data loss scenarios in memory sticks:
- Formatted Memory stick: Sometimes you might have accidentally or willingly format the memory stick for some reasons. If the data stored on it is important to you, then critical data loss is guaranteed.
- Deletion due to corruption: Suppose if the file system of your memory stick is corrupted due to any reasons then there are very close chances of your files being deleted or become inaccessible.
- Improper usage of memory stick: This includes taking off your memory stick while the files are transferring or removing the stick without clicking at "Safely Remove Hardware".
- Human errors: Sometimes while deleting unwanted files from memory sticks, if you accidentally or unintentionally delete any important file by using shift delete keys, then deleted file gets permanently deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin folder.
- Virus attacks: This is the most common data loss scenario as you frequently download files from internet and unknowingly become open to viruses. These can corrupt or even delete your important files without your knowledge.
- Memory stick damage or inaccessible memory stick: Sometimes due to frequent use of the memory stick or even using it in different devices, can corrupt it and in turn corrupt the files present in it. Each of the above discussed scenarios can be easily recovered by making use of Recover Memory Stick. Recover Memory Stick easily handles such complicated situations with ease and provide files in the same format as it used to earlier.
Recover Memory Stick software designed to perform data recovery from USB memory stick in any given situation. This utility uses file signature search to search and retrieve each file type from pen drives in few mouse clicks. This software comes up with interactive user interface, which displays list of recovered data from memory sticks at the end the process. Recover Memory Stick application can retrieve around 280 file types from pen drive and you can preview restored media files before saving them onto any storage drive. These recovery results will help you to analyze the effectiveness of this software.
Recover Memory Stick tool can be used to restore various types of files like songs, videos, movie files etc whic are stored in memory sticks. In addition, Recover Memory Stick can be used to restore deleted photo formats, multimedia files, text files, etc from SanDisk, HP, Transcend, Kingston, Dell and other memory stick brands with ease. Other than pen drives, it is possible to recover memory stick, flash memory cards, iPods, hard drives etc in few minutes. Recover Memory Stick can be used to carry out pen drive data recovery on recent versions of Windows 7/ XP/ Vista, and in Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. This Recover Memory Stick software can also be used to retrieve lost files from memory sticks on Mac operating systems versions of Mac OS X Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard & Lion. In case if you would like to know more about how to recover data from USB memory sticks then you can visit the page http://www.recovermemorystick.com/usb.html
Data recovery from memory stick Pro Duo- Experience the easiest data recovery from memory stick Pro Duo with the aid of this reliable Recover Memory Stick application. Click on http://www.recovermemorystick.com/pro-duo.html and read easy instructions to achieve perfect recovery.
To recover erased files from memory stick, upgraded version of Recover Memory Stick software will be most appropriate. It can easily restore intact information erased through various instances from memory stick. To know more, visit: www.recovermemorystick.com/erased-files.html.
This application is recently upgraded to recover all files from the formatted memory stick with ease. To restore entire data form formatted memory stick effortlessly, follow this link: http://www.recovermemorystick.com/files-from-formatted.html.
Steps to recover memory stick:
Step 1: Download and install Recover Memory Stick recovery software on your computer. After launching the tool you will see the main screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select memory stick among the listed drive and click "Next".
Figure 2: Select Memory Stick
Step 3: Recovered files are shown in "Data Type" and "File Type" view.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: Click on "Preview" option to view the media files before saving them on your storage drive.
Figure 4: Preview